Kohm WHS-975 - Folding, Multi-Tool Style Nipper for Thick Nails
Regular price $15.99
The WHS-975's ability to fold and protect its sharp wide jaw blades, makes it a great tool for anyone on the go. Slightly curved blades glide through tough nails, the stainless-steel jaws open to 8mm so that the user can grasp thick nail growth while the thick rubber grip handle provides an excellent surface to hold. The orange handle tips remove to reveal an under-nail cleaner and file.
- Nipper Style - Spring Tension
- Slightly Curved Blades contour around nails and open wide to 8mm
- Thick Handle for extra grip
- Brushed Stainless Steel allows for easy sanitation of blades
- Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, simply contact us to get a replacement or a full refund
- Nipper: 5.1” x 3.3”
- Jaw Opening: 8mm
- Blade Length: 1.8cm
Need more help selecting one of our nail clippers? Please refer to our Buying Guide
For safest results:
- Soak nails in warm water to soften and help prevent splitting
- Clip small sections of your nail at a time - do not use entire surface of blade to cut nail in one clip
- Do not cut nails shorter than tips of fingers or toes
- Wipe blades with alcohol after use
- Extra pressure may need to be applied when removing the under nail cleaner and file for the first time.
- Safety Alert #1: This is an extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper. Use responsibly and consult a professional if you are unable to use your Kohm clipper safely, especially those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands.
- Safety Alert #2: Use both hands to grasp clipper away from the sharp pointed blades. Be mindful of where blades are at all times and be extremely careful when folding and unfolding your clipper as the pointed tips can poke fingers.