Kohm WHS-775 6” Long Handled Toenail Clippers for Thick/Ingrown Nails
The Kohm's WHS-775 6.1” in total length makes this the largest Kohm clipper, easier to grip and requires less effort to control with a center tension spring. Your Kohm WHS-775 Toenail Clipper can be used by a right or left-handed adult. Those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands should seek professional assistance when trimming their thick or tough nails with this extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper.
The Kohm WHS-775 Toenail Clipper/Nipper is the perfect nail tool for your extra thick and irregular nails due to fungus, age, or other condition causing irregular growth.
- Nipper: 6.1” x .5” x 2.4”
- Weight: 5.25oz
- Jaw Opening: 7mm/.25"
- Blade Length: 17mm/.75"
Need more help selecting one of our nail clippers? Please refer to our Buying Guide
For safest results:
- Soak nails in warm water to soften and help prevent splitting
- Clip small sections of your nail at a time - do not use entire surface of blade to cut nail in one clip
- Do not cut nails shorter than tips of fingers or toes
- Wipe blades with alcohol after use
- Safety Alert: This is an extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper. Use responsibly and consult a professional if you are unable to use your Kohm clipper safely, especially those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands.