Kohm KP-700 - Stainless Steel Toenail Nipper for Thick Nails
Regular price $15.99
Designed for podiatrists, pedicurists, and nurses. The Kohm KP-700 works wonders to trim, cut, and snip nails damaged by fungal infections, age, and a host of other issues which cause aggressive nail growth.
Packaging Color May Vary - you'll receive your clipper in either our original grey or new bright orange
- Nipper Style - Ideal for Extra Thick Nails
- Slightly Curved Blades contour around nails and open wide to 1”
- Ridged Handle for extra grip
- Brushed Stainless Steel allows for easy sanitation of entire tool
- Secure Plastic Tip is included and covers blades to keep tool hygienic and clean while in storage
- Instruction Guide included, click here to view
- Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, simply contact us to get a replacement or a full refund
- Nipper: 5” x .5” x 2”
- Weight: .48oz
- Jaw Opening: 1"
- Blade Length: 3/4"
Need more help selecting one of our nail clippers? Please refer to our Buying Guide
For safest results:
- Soak nails in warm water to soften and help prevent splitting
- Clip small sections of your nail at a time - do not use entire surface of blade to cut nail in one clip
- Do not cut nails shorter than tips of fingers or toes
- Wipe blades with alcohol after use
- Safety Alert: This is an extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper. Use responsibly and consult a professional if you are unable to use your Kohm clipper safely, especially those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands.