Kohm WHS-540L 6MM Wide Jaw Rubber Grip Nail Clippers for Thick Nails
Continuing the evolution of our wide jaw clipper models, the Kohm WHS-540L addresses the need for greater jaw width, easier handling, and supreme clipping leverage. Built with stainless steel, these extra large toenail clippers have a long body and handle that produces leverage to clip greater than average nail thickness while the rubber grip improves finger stability when trimming.
- 6mm extra wide jaws on these large nail clippers are the largest width offered by Kohm in a traditional top down nail clipper.
- Rubber handle is wide and built to improve grip and prevent finger slippage.
- Curved blades convenient for thick fingernails or toenails not susceptible to become ingrown. For those that are, please see our 4mm jaw straight edge toenail clippers for thick toenails - the Kohm CP-240L.
- Brushed stainless steel for strong, solid construction and durability on these thick nail cutters. The WHS-540L nail tool’s large size is comfortable to use.
- Built-in nail file for convenient smoothing of freshly cut nails on these wide, heavy duty toenail clippers.
For safest results:
- Soak nails in warm water to soften and help prevent splitting
- Clip small sections of your nail at a time - do not use entire surface of blade to cut nail in one clip
- Do not cut nails shorter than tips of fingers or toes
- Wipe blades with alcohol after use
- Safety Alert: This is an extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper. Use responsibly and consult a professional if you are unable to use your Kohm clipper safely, especially those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands.