Kohm CP-240L - Wide Jaw, Straight Blade Clipper
The Kohm CP-240L 4mm wide jaw clipper is ideal to trim those thicker nails. Built with stainless steel, these clippers have a long body and handle that produces a moderate amount of leverage to clip greater than average nail thickness while the straight blade is designed for those who are susceptible to ingrown nails.
Packaging Color May Vary - you'll receive your clipper in either our original grey or new bright orange
- 4mm Wide Jaw Opening for thick nails
- Straight Blades to prevent ingrown toenails
- Larger Size than conventional clippers makes it easy to handle so you can get a precision cut while the wide handle improves grip
- Large Built-in Nail File for convenience
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, simply contact us to get a replacement or a full refund
- Dimension Detail
- Clipper: 3.3" x 0.6" x 0.7"
- Built-in File: 1.7" x 0.7"
Need more help selecting one of our nail clippers? Please refer to our Buying Guide.
For safest results:
- Soak nails in warm water to soften and help prevent splitting
- Clip small sections of your nail at a time - do not use entire surface of blade to cut nail in one clip
- Do not cut nails shorter than tips of fingers or toes
- Wipe blades with alcohol after use
- Safety Alert: This is an extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper. Use responsibly and consult a professional if you are unable to use your Kohm clipper safely, especially those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands.