Kohm WHS-440L - Heavy Duty, Wide Jaw, Curved Blade Clipper
The Kohm WHS-440L 4mm wide jaw clipper is ideal to trim those thicker nails. Built with a stainless steel body, these clippers have tremendous weight. The Zinc Alloy reinforced handle produces the greatest leverage of all top-down Kohm clipper models. A swing-out style file assists to smooth and clean your newly trimmed nails. The WHS-440L's curved jaw blade is designed for those who are not susceptible to ingrown nails.
- Heavy Duty Custom Design has a reinforced handle for extra leverage and strength when trimming the thickest of nails
- 4mm Wide Jaw Opening for thick nails
- Curved Blades suitable for fingernails or toenails
- Larger Size than conventional clippers makes it easy to handle so you can get a precision cut while the wide handle improves grip
- Swingout Nail File/Cleaner
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Satisfaction Guaranteed If you are not satisfied with our product for any reason, simply contact us to get a replacement or a full refund
- Clipper: 3.3" x 0.5" x 0.75"
Need more help selecting one of our nail clippers? Please refer to our Buying Guide.
For safest results:
- Soak nails in warm water to soften and help prevent splitting
- Clip small sections of your nail at a time - do not use entire surface of blade to cut nail in one clip
- Do not cut nails shorter than tips of fingers or toes
- Wipe blades with alcohol after use
- Safety Alert: This is an extremely sharp, wide jaw nail clipper. Use responsibly and consult a professional if you are unable to use your Kohm clipper safely, especially those with less than ideal mobility or steadiness in their hands.